CF Staff Report March 17, 2016 - Camp Invention, the nation’s premier summer enrichment day camp program, supported by the…More...
Coastal Family Staff Report March 22, 2016 - The Caring Bunny greeted families at the lower level of Center Court…More...
Fort McAllister State Historic Park announces April Events, including Earth Day and Civil War Trust Volunteer Day
Coastal Family Staff Report March 24, 2016 –Fort McAllister, a 1,725-acre Georgia state historic park that is home to the…More...
Mayor Eddie DeLoach delivered Meals on Wheels in Support of “March for Meals” campaign with Senior Citizens, Inc.
(L to R) Mayor Eddie DeLoach chats with local Meals on Wheels client, Edith Kuhlke, as he delivers her meal of…More...
- Nationally recognized STEM Summer Program coming to Savannah Country Day School
- Savannah Mall hosts ‘Caring Easter Bunny’ for Children with Different Abilities
- Fort McAllister State Historic Park announces April Events, including Earth Day and Civil War Trust Volunteer Day
- Mayor Eddie DeLoach delivered Meals on Wheels in Support of “March for Meals” campaign with Senior Citizens, Inc.
MAY 2016 EDITION: Greater Savannah Area Community News for Families
- May 3 – Governor Deal vetoes Campus Carry bill, passed by Georgia’s Republicans in recent session
- May 3 – District 8 School Board Rep. holding a ‘Town Hall’ on the November ESPLOST plan for new schools
- May 1 – Hannah Cornell Brown’s funeral set for Sat. May 7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Apr. 18 - JCB to host Manufacturing Apprenticeship Fair April 28; Registration ends this week
- Apr. 4 - P.R.I.D.E. Driver Education Course offered for Parents and Teens in Chatham County on Apr. 18
- Apr. 4 - SCCPSS one of only 5 Districts Nationwide chosen by Thelonious Monk Institute Of Jazz for workshop
- Mar. 28 – Free assistance offered for Children’s Health Insurance programs and other public benefits
- Mar. 28 - Horizons of Savannah announces winners from Charity Basketball Tournament
- Mar. 24 - CrimeStoppers ‘Azalea Race Against Crime’ May 7th race with a 5K, 10K and 15K
- Mar. 24 - The Next Generation Announces New President and 2016 Board of Directors
- Mar. 23 - Ameris Bank to be Title Sponsor for Ronald McDonald House Charities April ‘Wine, Women & Shoes!’
- Mar. 23 – Summer JOB FAIR for Juniors and Seniors by SCCPSS is March 31 at Savannah Mall
- Mar. 22 – Innovative “7 Habits of Happy Kids” program underway this year at Jacob G. Smith Elementary
- Mar. 21 - Downtown Neighborhood Association currently accepting grant applications for 2016.
- Mar. 21 – Chatham County Health org recognizes “End TB” effort, still a threat here locally
Getting Back to Work
- Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society to Hold 10th Annual Buddy Walk
- The Savannah Mall Holds Performances from America’s Got Talent Stars Emil and Dariel Rock Cellos
- Stand Up for Butterflies on Superhero Saturday at the Savannah Mall
- Savannah Jaycees Announce Annual Father Daughter Dance Fundraiser
- Affordable Family Fun Before It’s Back to School
Most Read Stories
- About Us
- Georgia Doctor Discusses New Breast Cancer Treatment
- Parker’s President and CEO Discusses Entrepreneurship With Gifted Students at Godley Station School
- The Work-at-Home Solution: Tips on Creating a Dream Job in Your Own House
- New Mind-Body Fertility Programs Proving Popular and Effective
- Hot Topic: New Evacuation Guidelines For Local Area
- 1 in 20 children suffer symptoms of Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)