Exciting educational partnership helping students excel in the logistics industryDec. 17, 2013 – The Savannah-Chatham County Public School System and…More...
Coastal Family Staff Report March 3, 2014 - The Coastal Georgia Council of the Boy Scouts of America recognized outstanding…More...
Parker’s donates $5,000 to SavannahChatham County Public Schools as part of “Fueling the Community” program
Pictured: Parker’s president and CEO Greg Parker presented a check donation of $5,000 to the SavannahChatham County Public Schools on…More...
Coastal Family Special Report April 23, 2014 – A few years ago, Parade magazine wrote a story about a woman…More...
Breaking Community News
- Aprl 18 - Savannah Fundraiser for National Child Abuse Prevention Month
- April 18 - 'Tis the Season for Commencement
- April 18 - City of Savannah Summer Art Camp Registration Is Open
- Apr. 18 - Chatham Co. Health Dept. to Hold Free Eye, Ear, Dental, & Nutrition Screening for School Students
- Apr. 18 - SCCPSS students score high at Georgia PTA Reflections ceremony
- Mar. 24 – Students First releases statement on Georgia Legislature’s failure to pass HB897
- Mar. 3 - Celebration of Love concert raises $48,500 to benefit Park Place Outreach
- Feb. 25 - Going Through A Divorce During The Holidays Doesn't Have To Be Unbearable
- Feb. 25 - Bunks Are Good for Brains: The Neuroscience of Sleepaway Camp
- Feb. 24 - Flu-related death confirmed in Glynn County; two so far in Chatham County
- Feb. 19 - Fight Colon Cancer at the 2014 Get Your Rear in Gear 5k
- Feb. 19 – Republican Matt Shultz ends run for State School Superintendent; Endorses Fitz Johnson
- Feb. 19 –Nineteen area companies will work with Chatham area students in JA’s Career Day
- Feb. 19 - Four SCCPSS schools celebrating Engineers Week with hands-on projects
- Feb. 4 - Teacher of the Year Gala tonight, Tues., February 4
Getting Back to Work
Special Needs Kids
Most Read Stories
- Georgia Doctor Discusses New Breast Cancer Treatment
- Parker’s President and CEO Discusses Entrepreneurship With Gifted Students at Godley Station School
- About Us
- New Mind-Body Fertility Programs Proving Popular and Effective
- Hot Topic: New Evacuation Guidelines For Local Area
- 1 in 20 children suffer symptoms of Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)
- Girl Scouts Honor Women of Distinction